Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Lid!!


Greetings to all if anyone is reading these. Not time to ride today. Cant complain had two good rides in two days, but today had to prep house for showing. Hopefully someone will buy sometime soon, but in the meantime must continue to prep and disperse for potential buyers. A few weeks ago looking to upgrade some of my attire, and thought well hey most of my helmets are 2+ years old. So decided to go helmet hunting! Now I have a small number of the L. Garneau Oz-Zy helmets, which i have found fit my noggin the best after many tries with Bell, Giro, other garneaus, and even Specialized. So was ecstatic and found one that fits my cross team colors- really cool and got it dirt cheap considering newer price from Nashbar(blah). Anyway had that one on the way, but wanted to add some pizazz to my road ride. My poor colnago was in need of something Italian to match. I saw and absolutely was drooling over the LAS line of helmets. Liked all of them , but ended up deciding to go with the Squalo. Looks awesome with all the lines and vents. Also comes with large entire helmet liner(2 actually come : 1winter-less vented and thicker, and 1 summer-lighter with more vents) and bag. looking on Ebay and online for some time. Then found Backcountry had them for a really good price. So got one to match my Dream Lux colnago in white and black. The pic is coming along. That helmet is well worth the money. If you are scrambling for a helmet that is a sweet looking, and also demands attention for its uniqueness and also with great Versatility, then go with the Las. They are well worth their money!!!! Well think I am going to clean off the cross bike and go for a cross ride in the 30deg weather here in pa on the 1st of march!. See you out on the trails/road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment