Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cross ride it Is


Another day in the mow 40's here is pa. At least got out for another romp on the trails with the cross bike. Functioned well/normal and had a decent overall splendid ride. glad to be out and drag my tired legs out and about. not much else to say. tongue tied today. here is a pic of the Garneau color scheme with the duds. looks fantastic to me. Ready to don the appearal appropriately and display the strength and fortitude that is HUP. go Belgians, Lion of Flanders rules, and see you out and about.

2 comments:

  1. Hey now that is a fabulous looking kit/color scheme.

    I know what you mean though...got to earn the colors. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a blob heading into spring. Yikes. Can't wear my new local club/team kit all out of shape and wheezing!

    Happy training to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kudos on the kit Josephinesmtn. I havent quite excelled myself to blob status, but found my legs to be lacking during some recent rides. No but Seriously, here is a public service announcement! "If anyone out there finds a pair of used chicken legs, i seemed to have lost mine?!?! They went missing/last seen in around the Mechanicsburg area when out on a ride. A reward could be offered(but not guaranteed) if found, so please help this rider find what has been missing the last couple rides?!" Thank you we now continue with our regularly scheduled broadcast. Tx and see you all out there.

    ReplyDelete