Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well I am here!

It is so nice down here in North Carolina. Sitting here front of my computer listening to the latest Carolina Chocolate drops Cd called Genuine Negro Jig. Great music if in the mood for something different and good southern hometown sounding music. Well here in Cary ,NC (Suburb city of Raleigh). Staying at an extended stay right now until can buy the house my GF and I are very much interested in. Finally went for my 3rd ride since have been down here. Hasnt been pretty the last month or so. Got sick b/c of long hours, no sleep, improper diet and stress of moving, but turning the corner now. Finally felling human again. Just starting out riding slow and enjoying being out. It was 70 deg yesterday and about 65 today. Very nice with cool breeze. Hopefully get back into the synch of things here soon and refind my legs again. Still only feeling about 75-80% on the bike right now. This weekend have to get my cross bike out of storage and ride it! its right at the end as well as my gear. Raleigh and Cary are very biker friendly cities. Love to see that. Bike lanes all over CAry and some in Raleigh. Bike shop prices arent that great down here, but its all good. Got a slime digital psi gauge at performance here in Cary, well not impressed. I am taking it back and just getting a analog style gauge. Wanted one instead of using my pump all the time. Well got other things to do. Take it easy all and go out and ride.

If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it. ~Toni Morrison

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it to your new digs, although we'll miss you up here. I'll keep up w/you here and on FB.

    ReplyDelete